Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Knotted Bun

I don't typically do hairstyle posts, but seeing as I am a licensed hairdresser, I guess its not shocking that I would once in a while. Today I saw a look on Pinterest that I thought was interesting, so I decided to try it for work. I've done something similar, with just knotting my hair until I had a bun, but the way this one was done was a little different. You braid your hair into two pigtails, and then knot it as much as you can. I just let my hair dry naturally, while it was damp I used Paul Mitchells Awapuhi Hydrocream Whip Mousse and Bumble and Bumbles Sea spray. My hair naturally has quite a bit of wave, so I just wanted to add even more texture. If you have naturally straight hair, I would recommend using similar products, and using a diffuser. So this is the look on my hair, and with a black flower since I had to go to work :) Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment