Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fashion Smoke





This is a look from an old Too Faced Smokey Eye palette that I've had forever.


I've used the natural, and classic smokey eye looks quite a bit, but for the past year or two I've had this, I don't think I've ever used the Fashion Smoke look. So I decided to try it. The colors used are (left to right) Sugar Cookie, Wicked Green, and Midnight.


Pretty simple smokey eye, Sugar Cookie for a highlight, Wicked green in the inner corner and lining the inner half of the lower lashes, and then Midnight blended in the crease, and used to line the upper lashes and outer lower lashes. I also used Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliner in Zero, since I like a little darker of a liner, but I only used it on the upper lashline.

Honestly, I thought this would be something I would find too extreme to really wear, but in the end I actually thought it was really pretty. I'll probably rock it more later in fall, I can't seem to get in a fall fashion mood when the weather here is still in the hundreds.

Anyways, here's my first make up related post! A little embarrassed to put it up on twitter, but here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment