Saturday, September 17, 2011

Unicorn

No video or anything. Just me playing around with my new Urban Decay 15th Anniversary pallette. I'm in love with it. Anyways, I really wanted to use Junkshow, the hot hot pink, so I was determined to come up with a wearable look. I honestly did not think that this would look nearly as good as it did, and I certainly thought it wouldn't practical for daily use. But outside of work, I would totally wear this out. If fact, I did!





The colors I used were:
Junkshow
Midnight 15
Tainted
M.I.A. (for filling in my eyebrows)
Blackout

And that's it! I also used The Falsies by Maybelline, and Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero, but I felt that not as necessary to mention.

So that's all! I'm calling it Unicorn, because it makes me think of unicorns. Or I just have the mind of a 5 year old. Either way, it's cool.

Also, I hate how white my laptop camera makes me look :(

1 comment:

  1. Love the purple eyeshadow, it suits you!!

    XO

    http://instinctofstyle.blogspot.com
    http://www.youtube.com/InstinctofStyle

    ReplyDelete