I really need to start paying more attention to this blog. So to motivate myself to do so, here a challenge I found on the interwebs. I'll have at least one post a day, doing whatever the different days tell me to. :)
30 DAY STYLE CHALLENGE
Introduction + post a photo of yourself
Your color palette/What colors do you like to wear
Favorite piece of clothing that you own
Favorite pair of shoes that you own
Favorite accessory that you own
Favorite season to dress for and why
Photo of your closet
List 10 items that you are currently lusting after
Favorite fashion/personal style site
If you could raid another person’s closet, who would it be, and why?
Who is your current fashion icon and post a photo of your favorite outfit of theirs.
What are you wearing today?
Post a picture of yourself 2 years ago: has your personal style change since then?
How often do you go shopping for new clothes?
Is there something you’d like to change about your shopping habits?
Your favorite fashion capital
Favorite trend
Least favorite trend
Do you DIY? If so post a picture (or pictures!) of your most recent DIY. If not, post something that you’d like to DIY.
Most expensive item of clothing/shoes/accessory that you own
Least expensive item of clothing/shoes/accessory that you own
Who is your favorite designer? Post some photos of your favorite pieces from their line.
Design your perfect handbag/accessory
Design an outfit to go with that accessory
What does your family think of your personal style?
Remix: 1 item of clothing, 4 different ways
What do you do to take care of your body/skin/face? And do you have any tips?
Post a casual outfit
What is one thing you’d like to change about your personal style?
Post your favorite outfit from the last 30 days
This is me on most days haha. No makeup, other than a bit of mascara, just a plain shirt, a hoodie, jeans, and today I decided to fancy it up with a scarf. :D That, and it was freezing today. I'd say I'm a pretty average 20 year old. Minus the fact that I'm married, I have no desire to party, and I chose not to go to college, and got my cosmetology license instead. I love all things Harry Potter, I'm obsessed with my cat Lucky, and I hate children. I also love to bake and cook. So, there is 7 things about me that you did not know previously. I'd say that's a pretty fair intro. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment