Wednesday, December 7, 2011

30 Day Style Challenge: Day Two



"Your color palette/What colors do you like to wear?"

I will wear any color. Even yellow if it's flattering (side note: I hate the color yellow)I'm not super picky about color, just fit really. Aside from clothes, my recent favorite eyeshadow palette is Urban Decay's 15 Anniversary palette. It has quickly become my go to palette. Everyone else is like "yayyyyy naked palette! Boring colors! Yayyyy Naked palette 2!! MORE boring colors!" GIVE MY YOUR BRIGHTS THEN. I'm not saying I don't like to wear neutral browns, because I do. Just very, very, rarely. Hell, I wore pink eyeshadow on my wedding day and it looked AWESOME. I'm just not a very natural person I guess. Anyways, I guess that makes my colors of choice, every color. I like color. Hence, my 'Colorful' tattoo on my wrist <3

No comments:

Post a Comment